Monday 26 November 2012

I lied........then there's this clever lass!

http://taniasneesby.blogspot.co.uk/

Now you know how hooked I am on textile illustrations, well this lass makes such wonderful nursery rhyme pictures, you must take a look.
I've seen her at Harrogate before and just adore her Red Riding Hood piccy most of all.
It's scary in the nicest possible way lol

I have lifted this cheekily off her blog so please do go and have a browse, her work is delightful.
She has had cards made of her textile work, so I bought afew of those this time though I was sorely tempted again, to buy a print of this picture.

3 comments:

  1. oh thank you so much for posting all these images and links. i so appreciate it and enjoyed it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the look on her little face and the polka dots... SO cute! I'll have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete